I bought a Razor E100 electric scooter at a garage sale for $10.00 a while back. Right off I discovered it needed new batteries (no surprize there), so for another $32.00 and an hour's work it had new batteries. Unfortunately it still didn't work. This past weekend I spent some time tracking down the problem with the little control board. Turns out there was a little surface mount transistor that had gone bad. I don't have any surface mount transistors, so I cobbled up installing this through-hole 2N2222. Everything works great now! We'll see how long the spit and baling twine fix lasts once the weather turns nice and my boys start abusing it. Sorry for the blurry picture - I didn't feel like walking up the stairs for my real camera and I used my flip cam.