Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Stella with style

I had to put down the drawbot project for a bit, so I put some time into Stella this evening.  One of the things I want to do is somehow make the web cam on Stella's head less obvious, and more part of the brrd.
So tonight I worked up a quick prototype of an idea I've been thinking about.  With some cardboard, hot glue, masking tape, and rigid foam I made a crest.  If I decide to go this route, I'll be making the real one out of sewn fleece stuffed with polyfill.  If I get ambitious I may even put a servo inside and make it move.
Please leave me a comment to let me know how you like (or don't like) the crest.

No comments:

Post a Comment