Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Down with the funk

Since about the middle of the year I've been in a real maker slump.  It started with my day job really sucking the life out of me for a couple of months.  Now I'm struggling with a seasonally affected depressive episode.  I know making helps, but until recently I've lacked the energy and/or inspiration to get moving.

Well folks, today is my last day of work until January 6th 2014.  That gives me 12 days off in a row, with no plans to do nothing.  This post is my stake in the sand.  I will make, beginning to end, something new every one of those 12 days, and post about them as they are done.

I don't have a lot of ideas yet, so if you have a suggestion, please leave me a comment.  I think tomorrow I'll start by building a cheerlights display with the led string I recently got, an arduino, and a network shield.

Until tomorrow then - happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment